Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 4

Day 4: ARTY DESIGNERS

Activity 1: Fashion forward
Twenty-Seven Names is a good name for their brand because it makes them remember those who helped. I think they keep their brand name because it is a good name.

Activity 2: Try Your Own Tapa
My design on my Tapa is the weather because the weather is always on and never ends. Also the weather design reminds me when it rains in the west coast it rains a lot and It's summer at the moment. Also these things are important to food like on farms so the grass can grow and plants can grow also for you vegetable gardens.

Activity 3: Top Secret Street Art

What is similarities is that the are both things that can be alive. The differences is that the top one is got pattens and the bottom one does not have pattens.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    I like your two pictures you chose. They look amazing. The first one is very cool. The flamingo's are in patterns.
    Your picture for the Tapa is like mine with rain and sun except I didn't have colour and you did it on your chromebook. It looks cool.
    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    I got your commet on your blog from you.
    Yes there like yours but a bit difrent and you know wants funny is there like the last activity isint that funny.
    Keep me commenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jo your doing well on your summer learning journey you have done it for weeks and weeks for so long you are doing so well

    WELL DONE ������������������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lotte
    Thanks for the Commet and for makeing me fell great Lotte.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

  5. Ata mārie Johanna,

    Well done for finishing all of the Week 4, Day 4 activities. You have done a superb job as usual :)

    I also think that Twenty-Seven Names is a perfect name for them, especially because it is a way to represent all of the people who helped them get started. I think that was a nice idea for them to acknowledge those people.

    What a cool tapa design! What inspired this idea? I like that you have said that the weather you used represents the west coast too. Will your tapa cloth have this pattern/design repeated or will it just feature this one design big and central? I know tapa cloths are often hung on walls. Where would you hang your one in your house?

    Wow! What beautiful pieces of street art you have chosen. They are amazing! I love all of the colours they have used. I like that you have recognised the top design has a kind of pattern. I can see what you are referring to with the interlinking pattern. The top one also looks like a mirror image as it is the same picture on both sides. The butterfly is amazing. It almost looks like it has eyes on its wings. Can you see them?

    Another great post Johanna. Ka pai!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leisha
    Twenty-Seven Names is always a good name.
    Well in the west coast there is a lot of rain now and it's summer.
    My tapa cloth will have this as a pattern I would hang it in my room by my draws.
    Yes I can see things on it's wings that look like wings.
    Thanks for commeting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.