Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 3

Day 3: Screen Legends

Activity 1: Talk Show Host
I would continue with my studies because so I can get all the info I need for things. After it's been a while I will be learning to be a vet.

Activity 2: Plot Points
If I could make a movie it would be about Jagers and your parable wonder what Jagers are well their characters that I have made. I would use them for my movie because they are cool characters. My main Characters are the good and bad ones. The good queen goes on an adventure to search for the missing Jugers. The Jugers look like dogs. The movie is called THE ADVENTURE OF THE JUGERS. The main events that happen is Christal the good Jager goes on a big and hard ADVENTURE and the good and bad Jager followed Christal and her name is Zoe. Zack the bad Jager is in Love with Christal so he followers her too. Then Christal, Zoe and Zack go on the adventure together. I have no idea what a storyboard is but that's ok.

Activity 3: Feast or Famine
I would not participate in 20 or 40 Hour Famine because my mum doesn't really let me do it. But I could do it but I just can't. I just don't want to do it really. It's hard to explain.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo
    Maybe next year you could do the 20 hour famine with me if your Mum allows it?
    I love your pictures, you make them really cool. Mum likes their different ears they all have!
    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley
    Yes thats a good Idear I hope my mum allows it.
    Thanks Hayley
    Keep up the commenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Johanna,

    It is awesome to hear what your future plans are. I think you would make a fantastic vet. I know you care about animals a lot so I know that working with animals would be perfect for you!

    I always love reading about your own story creations. This movie sounds so cool! It definitely sounds like a movie I would like to watch. It is also amazing to see you have drawn your characters too. This was such a good idea as it helped us readers to picture what the movie would be like as we are able to imagine the characters. Sounds like there is a lot of adventure in this movie too!

    Do you think you would like to do the 20 or 40 hour famine one day? Perhaps when you are a bit older? I did the 40 hour famine a few times when I was younger. I think it is a great fundraiser as it helps us to understand what it must be like for the children in some countries that are starving and sick.

    Another amazing post Johanna! Well done!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leisha
    Yes being a vet is perfect.
    My movie will be so cool.
    I could do the 20 or 40 hour famine one day with my friend Hayley she had said to me if I could do it with her. And hopfuly my mum lets me do the 20 or 40 hour famine.
    Thanks for commeting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.