Friday, August 25, 2017

Marae trp

First we had to drive. Ones we got to the marae we pray sing bey the gate. Then we were allowed to go in.Then we went in the marae. A giea was doing something in the conare but I didn't really see him. We all had to go toilet before we eut lunch. There were cake pies sosgrole and fruit. We had to have one of them. Then the man walk to the front with the year 1-4 after that we had lunch from are lunch box then we had to get ready to go but the year 5-8 gote to stay for the night we had to go to school then we went home.
 



DSC03589.jpg

DSC03594.jpg





 


        

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is krisina and i am a student in room 3 at wesley primary school. I really like your Marae trp. It made me think of how we went to the marae when i was 5. Have you thought about taking pictures of your whole class sitting in front of the marae ?If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpskrisinae.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog you later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You comment on my blog thank you Krisina for comment on my blog thank you Krisina.

      Delete
  2. Hi Johanna my name is Losaline and I am a year 6 in room 3 at Wesley primary school. I really enjoy looking at the photos on your blog.Maybe you can put up more photos but of the inside.If you will like to see my learning my blog is http://wpslosalinek.blogspot.co.nz/

    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there,my name is Sabrina a student from Wesley primary school as a year 6.Wow you guys you went to the Marae what an amazing day you guys had too.It reminds me of when i went to the Marae with my old school called St leonards school.Maybe you could put a photo of the giea. Hope you guys had a fun day there and had more learning too.BE POSITIVE THOUGHTFUL AND ALSO HELPFUl. If you would like to go on my blog hit this
    https://wpssabrinat.blogspot.co.nz/ good bye bye bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.