Monday, May 4, 2020

Baking Choclate Brownies

Today Rhys and I made Chocolate Brownies. Mum helped a bit.
They tasted really good.

If you want to make Chocolate Brownies follow this recipe from my Mums cook book

Chocolate brownies

150g butter
3/4 cup cocoa powder
3 eggs
1 1/4 cups caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted

Preheat oven 170℃. In a saucepan gently melt the butter and cocoa and stir and set aside to cool.

In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick and creamy then fold in cooled chocolate mixture and flour. Pour mix into cake tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until brownie springs back when touched.

If you want them to look more nice sprinkle on some icing suger like I did.

This is what my Chocolate Brownies looked like.

6 comments:

  1. Rhys and you have done a great job with those chocolate brownies. I'm sure they taste as good as they look. Well done to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! they look delicious. You have done a great job. Maybe next time you could include the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Dodds
      Yes next time I should put in the recipe
      Thanks
      Johanna

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Johanna! My name is Hana and I'm a year 6 from Yaldhurst Model School!

    Wow Johanna! What delicious looking chocolate brownies! You and Rhys did an extraordinary job on those brownies. They look so chocolatey!! ⊂•⊃_⊂•⊃

    I remember when I went to a playdate with my friends and my sister, and we had homemade brownies. And they were delicious! So I feel your happiness when you bite into it. (・∀・ )

    To improve your blog, you could try to add more detail. Like how you made them! Then others would be able to try out the delicious recipe!

    Keep up the DELICIOUS work!

    -Hana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hana
      Thanks Hana I've been told a lot that I should put in the recipe. So I should.
      Thanks for the lovely comment.
      Johanna(:

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.