Monday, January 20, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2

Day 2: MUSOS

Activity 1: Getting Stronger
List of my favorite songs:
  1. DANCE MONKEY - Eva Nicolescu
  2. Roar - Katy Perry
  3. Shotgun - George Ezra
  4. Image result for BTS
    BTS
  5. Ghost - Ella Henderson
Activity 2: K-pop heroesWhat I like about BTS is how they work togeather and enjoy to sing their songs also they sing nicely.

Activity 3: Girl Power
Image result for Beyonce Knowles-Carter
Beyonce Knowles-Carter
Beyonce Knowles-Carter is a singer and actress. Beyonce really is one of the best role models a young woman could have. She’s driven, talented, intelligent, focused, and shes someone who keeps on pushing herself harder. She’s also managing to juggle the pressures of being a mother and wife. Also she has had a decade-long string of successful solo hits and albums.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Johanna,

    My name is Beren. I am blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey team. I am here to help out Leisha with commenting on some of your blogs this week.

    Thanks for listing your favourite songs! Dance Monkey is such a catchy song, I love it too! Do you sing and dance when these songs are playing? Or do you like to listen to music quietly to relax?

    I think BTS sing nicely too! I like how they are all friends who grew up making music together. They also write and sing their songs in Korean and English which is quite impressive.

    Beyonce is pretty amazing, you are right there. That’s so cool that she is a role model to you. I think she is so inspiring. Do you have a favourite Beyonce song?

    Great blogging Johanna, keep it up :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beren
    Thats good your helping Leisha.
    Yes Dance Monkey is a catchy song. No I don't but I like to lisin to them. Yes I agree with you the are impressive.
    I don't think I have a favourite Beyonce song. Do you?
    Thanks for commenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanna,

      Thank you for your reply. My favourite Beyonce song would probably be 'Halo' or maybe 'Hold up'. It's hard to decide because she has so many great hits!

      Apparently BTS came to New Zealand recently for a holiday, but didn't tell anybody. That's pretty sneak isn't it? I wonder if they will every perform here.

      Take care,

      Beren

      Delete
  3. Hi Beren
    If I had a bunch of farurite songs from someone I would not know want to choose.
    Yes it's pretty sneakey. They could perform here but you just don't know.
    Thanks for commmenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Johanna
    My name is Noah and I am doing the SLJ aswell My favourite song from your list would be Dance Monkeys what would be your favourite song be off your list?
    Keep up the good work
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noah
    My Favourite song on the list is Dance Monkey.
    Thanks for commeting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.