Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 5 Last Day

YA HO!!! MY FINAL DAY! YA HO!!!
Day 5: DANCING QUEENS

Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop
What I like about the performance is that they have a good talent. What they did well on is how they did their performance at the same time. They should work on new moves because some of them did the same move a few times. Their dance was pretty amazing to look at. Their dancers must have a good memory because they all know what their doing and that's great. Their costumes look so cool! Because the colour is perfect for the performance. The music is very interesting. What I didn't really like is some parts are really weird to me. They should improve by doing more moves.

Activity 2: En Pointe

Activity 3: Concluding the Journey
It sad that the Summer Learning Journey has come to an end but it will be on at the end of every year which is great. The Activity I enjoyed the most was the one on Day 2 Week 3 on Activity 1 because I loved to look at the picture it really amazed me. The one I enjoyed the Least is Day 5 Week 2 Activity 1 because I don't know how to share my video to public on my blog.
The 3 things that I have learned during the SLJ is that Mr Mandela tried to change the law and that he was sent to prison I did not know that. I learned that there was a girl called Yusra Mardini who saved lots of lives by pulling a boat with her sisters to saftey when the motor of the boat broke down. The last thing I Learned was that Sachin Tendulkar is now a retired cricket player. 
Next year I will put the questions down to so that when other people read it they will know what I'm talking about. I was wondering if we could have less Activitys because it takes up your holiday and you need a bit of you time.

I would Just like to say that I have enjoyed the SLJ and I can't wait to finish next year. I love every comment I get from everybody. This year my friend Hayley is doing it and she has done very well I enjoy looking on her blog.

Summer Learning Journey

9 comments:

  1. Well done Johanna, I’m so proud of you. You had it tough to start with no internet at home for 2 1/2 weeks and you had to do your SLJ down at the cow shed.
    You have grown so much and I saw your confidence grow each day.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mum
    Thanks for the comment
    The internet was very anoning doing it on the farm was anoning too.
    But thanks for commeting Mum
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Johanna,

    Congratulations!!! You have done an amazing job this summer. We are all very proud of all that you have done and you should be very proud of yourself too. It is sad for me that it is over too :( I have really enjoyed reading and commenting on your blog posts over the last few weeks!

    It is awesome to hear that you enjoyed the “Through Careful Observation” activity. I thought that was a cool activity too. You did a great job at interpreting what you could see in the painting you chose.

    It is a shame that you were unable to make your video public so that everyone could see it on your blog. I thought you did such a great job with your video too. Perhaps that is something you could learn at school this year...ask your teacher (or fellow students) to show you how to make your videos public on your blog, then you will know ready for next years SLJ!

    You have learned some really interesting things about Mandela, Sachin and Yusra which is wonderful to hear too.

    Thank you so much for your feedback. It is always great to hear feedback from the learners who complete the programme as we like to know how we can improve the programme.

    I also love the quote you have chosen for activity 2. It is a nice reminder that we should always push ourselves because we can often achieve more than we think we can. I like that you have said that you always try your hardest, which is the most important thing!

    Thank you for sharing your review of the hiphop dance by The Royal Family. I also think they are amazing because of how in-sync and in-time they are! The costumes are amazing too!

    Again, a huge congrats Johanna. It has been a pleasure reading your posts over the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday break!

    Leiha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leisha
    Don't be sad Leisha theirs always next year.
    I might ask Jess shes the one that toght me how to put the video on my blog.
    Leisha thank you so much for commeting on my blog.
    One the 21st I did 3 days because so i did'int do it today or tomorow.
    Again thak you so much for the commets and every thing else.
    I have done a commet on priya's work just saying
    Have a great holiday
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanna,

      That is a good idea. I'm sure Jess would be happy to share with you how to do it. You are very welcome. I have loved commenting on your posts. Well done for commenting on Priya's work. She will really appreciate seeing some comments from you too.

      What have you got planned for the rest of your summer break?

      Leisha

      Delete
  5. Hi Leisha
    Jess is one of my friends I don't think she will be able to show me at school because shes going to high school now.
    At the momment we have friends over. I don't know what eles were doing for the rest of the holidays. Are you doing anything eles for the rest of the holidays?
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanna,

      It must be nice having friends over! Well, for the next 2 days I am still commenting on your blogs but from next week I will be in my classroom at school setting up for the year ready for my class to start school on the 3rd of February. This weekend I will spend most of the time playing with my kitten. Have you seen the pictures of my kitten? Have a look on my blog profile, I have some pictures of him on there :)

      Leisha

      Delete
  6. Hi Leisha
    Today since I have finished the SLJ Hayleys Mum is taking me hayley and I think Jess too, to the movies then I have a sleepover at hayleys house.
    Your Kitten must be cute. I would love to see pictures of your kitten.
    Thanks for commeting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.