Wednesday, October 14, 2020

My Holidays

My Holidays

25/9/20

Since Keilahs Mum, Lase, had to go to her brother's house to put a tv on the

wall, we had to walk to Keilah’s house, well we wanted to anyway. On the way

Teagan had to go to her house so she could get changed and get her tablet

and stuff. Once Keilah and I had got to the house Keilah and I went to

Keilahs room to get changed. 


While Keilah and I were getting changed Teagan knocked on the front door.

Keilah and I were softly screaming as if we were frightened even though we

were not. Teagan came into the house and into the room.


Later on we had popcorn from Teagans house. We had to eat it outside so

that we didn't get any on the ground. When we were finished we went crazy

on the trampoline.


Later on Keilah’s, Mum, Lase, told us that Paige was coming for the

sleepover. Keilah and I keep thinking of her as our “unexpected guest”.

Anyway when Paige came we all went on the top bunk of the bunk bed and

went on devices. Teagan was playing on her ipad, Keilah was playing on her

chromebook, Paige was also playing on her chromebook and I had nothing.

Lucky Paige let me play on her tablet. 

Eventually Lase came into the room and told us that we need to get off

devices. She also said that we can go to the park till it was time for dinner.

So we did. 

At the park we played on the spinning cactus most of the time (The spinning

cactus is a thing that is shaped like a cactus but with handles on the sides

also it spins very fast if you push very hard on the ground). We were at the

park for around fifteen minutes.


On the way back to Keilah’s hous\e Teagan had to do something so she just

well, ran off. Paige, Keilah and I were going past Keilah’s Uncles house, when

Lase was by the window telling us to come in and look at the new tv. We came

in and saw the tv, it was HUGEEEEEE. Then Keilah asked if we could go into

the room full of boxes (Box Land). 


For dinner we had little mince pies. I ate most of them. After that we had

ICE CREAM!!! 


After having ICE CREAM we watch the movie Dr Dolittle the 2020 one. I

was the only one that has already watched it. 


Later on we went to bed. I was sleeping with Paige on the top bunk while

Teagan and Keilah at the bottom. The ground was covered in sheets and

stuff. So me and Keilah decided to sleep on the floor instead. It actually

was really comfortable. We both had a sheet on us with a blanket on top

of that. Keilah and I were still awake when Pagie and Teagan went to sleep.

So Keilah and I were being creepy by staring at Paige and Teagan in their

sleep. Eventually we went to sleep.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Johanna,
    I am Alan from Yaldhurst model school. Your blog post is great. You have a lots of description. It was very detailed but it was missing one thing. Pictures. Why don't you put some pictures on your blog ? It will look awesome that I promise.

    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alan
      I put a lot of work into this. It actually took me awhile to write it.
      I don't often put pitures on my blog only because I don't have any to put on.
      Thanks for the comment.

      JohannaB3

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.