Monday, January 13, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 5

Day 4: CREATIVITY

Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration
I would not want to join the Pasifika Aquabots at school because you will struggle and you could make lots of mistakes. Also you would have to wait your turn in things and if you have to make them I wont beable to even if someone told me how or showed me how to make them.

Activity 2: Caine’s Arcade
Image result for Kogama Logo

Kogama is a game were you can meet friends. You can Make your own games on it but you can only purplish them if your on I think level 2 and up. I play Kogama and all my friends do to. You can make your own Name on it but you can't take ones that other people have takeing. you can make your own avatar or buy with gold. You get gold when every you level up! You can play games that other people have made you can also change your name If you don't like it but you have to use gold for it. There is other things about Kogama but it can be hard for me to explain. If you want to play it all you need to type up is Kogama.

Activity 3: Own Choice
Her name before Madam C.J. Walker was Sarah Breedlove. She worked as a house servant so she can get money for food. Once her children grew up as barbers she got a job as a washerwoman in order to make money for her Daughter to go to school. She then got another job but I don't know what it was, she then got a growing business. After she achieved success, Madam Walker began to give back to the community. She gave money to different organizations including the YMCA, African-American colleges, and various charities.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna

    I am sure you would be good at aquabots. Don't doubt yourself. Everyone makes mistakes.

    Kogama sounds like a fun game. I am sorry I can't play t because I have been blocked.

    Madam Walker has had lots of ups and downs in her life but ended up being one of the first female handmade millionaires because she invented a hair product that lots of people liked.

    I think she was a nice lady and a hard working business woman. What do you think about her?

    Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly
      Oh thats just sad how you can't play it but thats ok because there is other games in the world.
      That is very intresing Molly.
      I think she would of liked her reast of her life.
      Thanks for commenting
      Johanna

      Delete
  2. Hi again Johanna,

    Well done for completing all of the day 5, week 3 activities.

    I agree with Molly’s comment Johanna! You shouldn’t doubt yourself. I’m sure if someone taught you how to make Aquabots, you would be great at it! :)

    Wow! Kogama sounds like a fun game! I have never heard of it before. What is your favourite thing about this game? I will take your suggestion and google Kogama so I can find out more about it! Thank you for sharing.

    Thank you for sharing some information and facts about Madam CJ Walker too. I am interested to know why you decided to choose her for this activity? What was the most interesting fact that you found out about her?

    Another superb post Johanna. Well done!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leisha
    You guys are right but it's not really my thing but thats ok.
    My favourite bit about the game is when I play the games that other people have made.
    I am intriesd in her because I wasint intrised in the other ones. The most intriesing fact that I found was how she came a millionaire.
    Thanks for commenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.