Monday, January 13, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 4

Day : HAUORA

Activity 1: Medical Mavericks
I would give the Nobel Prize to Millie Benson the auther of Nancy Drew books, but sadly she is not alive anymore. Her books are fantastic to read. Also her books are extraordinary. I think she should have the Nobel Prize because she is very good at writing books.
Image result for the writer of Nancy Drew











Activity 2:  iMoko
What my family does to stay healthy:
  1. We eat veges to be healthy.
  2. My family also eat meat which has iron in it, that's what makes you strong.
  3. My family exercise by doing sports.
  4. We drink lots of water.
  5. We also sleep to be healthy.

Activity 3: Putting Our Heads Together

6 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna
    How did you find out HAUORA meant health? Your family must be very healthy with all that healthy stuff you do. What Nobel Prize would you give to Millie? There are lots of different Nobel prizes, for example the Nobel peace prize. Those are lots of emotions people can have well done.
    Keep it up
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly
      I didi't know.
      I don't know what to give her but I will think.
      Johanna

      Delete
    2. Hi Johanna
      That is great that you have learnt something new today. You could give her the Nobel prize in literature. Well done
      Molly :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Johanna,

    Leisha here again!

    I think you have made a good choice choosing Millie Benson as someone you would give a Nobel prize to. I know she is a very popular author and is very well known across the world. It is great that you have told us who you would choose and why she is so extraordinary.

    Your family certainly sound like you do a lot to stay healthy. It is so important to stay healthy, do you agree? I like that you have considered lots of different ways to stay healthy such as the things you eat, exercise and sleep! They are all very important things for us to do in order to be our healthiest selves!

    You have put together a fantastic list of feeling words! I also love the coloured background you used! It really makes your post eye-catching!

    What was your favourite activity out of these three? You have done an amazing job of each of them. Well done!

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leisha
    Yes I do agree with you.
    Yes the backgrouned really does it.
    My favourite activity is 3 because it was fun to make.
    I enjoy all your comments
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanna,

      It is always lovely to hear back from you. I can tell you enjoy the creative activities :)

      Leisha

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.