Monday, December 23, 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3

Day 3 Team Players

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars
If I had super powers it would be telekinesis, Flying and super fast speed.
I would have telekinesis because you can lift people off the ground and move things in outer space. What I would use telekinesis to move all the bad guys and give them to the police.
I would have the Flying power because you would be be able to go fast and go up high into the sky. I would use the Flying power to be able to get away from things and I would fly really fast around bad people so they get dizzy.
I would have super fast speed because I would be able to read fast and run fast. I would use the super fast speed power so that I can go really fast I would also be able to run on water because of how fast I'm going.

Activity 2: Defying The Odds
I would interview Steven Adams.

  1. When did you start to play basketball?
  2. Why do you play basketball?
  3. How long have you played basketball?


Activity 3: Achieving Our Dreams

6 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna,
    When I am older I also want to be a vet or a farmer because I love spending time and caring for and with animals.
    Great work
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Summer
      Exalent choose, if you become a farmer I could be one of your workers if you be the boss of the farm. I could tech you how to do some things if you need help
      Johanna(;

      Delete
  2. thank you, Johanna I love how you are going to be a vet
    when you get older.
    I am going to work at the
    SPCA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hayley
      Thanks for the comment thats alsome that you will become a vet.
      I read your blog about you wanting to be a vet too
      Keep up the great work
      Johanna

      Delete
  3. Hi Johanna
    You have done a great job completing these three activities. Well done. I really like your presentation of your dream job. Sound like Hayley would be the perfect person for you to help and she would be able to share all the knowledge that she has with you too!

    It would be great to do a job that involves animals. It would be a great way to spend the day.
    Do you have a favourite animal or pet that you like?

    I have two cats and a dog at home. They are a big part of my family. My dog is called Bella and my cats are Zoe and Luna!

    Great superpowers that you have chosen too. It would be so much fun if we had these. I would choose time travel. I would like to travel back in time but also into the future to see what happens.

    Keep up the great work Johanna!

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allie
    Yes I do have a favourite animal its a fox because they look really cool and are intresting. Time travel sounds like a cool super power too.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.