Sunday, December 30, 2018

Day 4 Spectacular, Spectacular

Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles 
When I go to Milford Sounds, I would like to go by boat because you can see all the little sea creatures in the water and you would probably get a bit of view. You can see more mountains.  You can probably sleep on the boat and you could do a bit of swimming too.

Activity 2: It's all in the name.

  Suggestions of names for this pool:

  1. The stunk Pool
  2. Snot Bath
  3. The Paint Water
  4. Bug Wee Stew*
  5. The Rotten Soup



Activity 3: Picture Perfect 
It took a long time to get to the view.  I had to drive to get here and when I arrived I decided to take a selfie and when I looked into my phone I thought it looked beautiful. 
Then I saw someone else doing what I was doing and I asked her how did she get here, and she got here the same way I did. I asked her how her travels have been.  I also ask where she was from. She said New York. I thought that was cool. We formed a friendship and we went around the world visiting exciting places together. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Johanna I think your names for the pool are really funny My favourite is the rotten soup.I like how your story is about people becoming friends. I did the photo of the person going in the round thing I called it the water slide. My favourite on the pool one of my was called the boggier bath come check it out.
    Keep up the great work
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Johanna,

    You have made a good choice and given an excellent reason as to why you would choose to see Milford Sound by boat. I agree with you and also think that it would be really special if you got to see some dolphins or whales swimming in the water nearby. Have you been to Milford Sound before? I haven't but I've heard amazing things about the place so it's definitely going on my To-Visit list!

    Those are some creative names for the geothermal pool! I really like the name Snot Bath because it really does look like a pool of slimy snot, doesn't it? Ew! I really hope no one slips and accidentally falls in, it wouldn't be a pleasant experience! What made you choose Bug Wee Stew as your favourite name for this pool? Thinking about it now, it really does look like a pool of bug wee! There must have been A LOT of bugs in that area for the pool to be that full, haha...

    First of all, I love that you have written this story from your point of view, that's very creative! The girl in the picture must be so brave to be standing so high up and on the edge of the balcony, I hope she's careful! Your story has such a sweet ending and I love the fact that a strong friendship was formed, it's a precious thing! Do you like to take selfies with friends and family? I don't really like to take selfies because I'm a bit camera shy, but when I do, I like to take them with my favourite selfie buddy: my dog!

    Happy blogging,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.