Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week 3 Day 1

Activity 1
dinner (2).jpgI would like to eat the carrot and broccoli. Because the the carrot is good for your eyes and the broccoli is very good for you. The meat is much healthier for you because it's got lots of iron in it. Yes I would have a 1950 dinner and my mum makes it often.


Activity 2
At my school we don’t have any of these names:
GIRLS     BOYS
Christine John
Susan      David
Margaret Peter
Judith Michael
Jennifer Robert
 
At my school I have two Jacks because I go to a small school so we don’t have other double ups. Well at my old ballet there was two Lucys.



I chose these pictures because its new zealand. There are four nz flags in the corners  and four tui birds in the middle sides, plus pictures of the Southern Rātā as I see them outside. I put a love heart in the middle because I love and I live in New Zealand.
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1VaVDWvT_u4dL2odkCES5NG1Rnxn4Jl6U4WJ2E8jNCjA

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna

    Can you please share with me the work for you bonus activity. I can't see it.

    Thanks
    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johanna

    I think that most of us still have good ole meat and veges. We have it alot in our house too. I really enjoy having Roast chicken with all the veges. I really like roast potato, kumara, pumpkin with broccoli and cheese sauce.
    Its good to have a variety though, things like burgers and nachos.

    Jack is a really popular name and because you come from a little school its funny that you two Jacks.
    The names on the list would be mainly people that your Mum and Day might know.

    I really like your postcard that you have created. I love the Tui's that you have used. They look good with the flag and pohutakawas.
    It is very colourful and I would but it if it was for sale in a store.

    I hope that you are having a really good holiday so far.
    Well done Johanna.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.