Thursday, January 9, 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 2

Day 2: Cracking The Code

Activity 1: Through Careful Observation

Whats happening in this picture is black birds going into a light place and white birds going in a dark place also the birds are turning from a field into birds. Every thing is the exacted same but different at the same time. The birds have a lot of detail on them to make them realistic. And they also look like big birds because you can see there big shadows. Everything is like opposite of colours. It's like looking into a page that's a bit bent.

Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity
When I went up Mt French it was very challenging because it was pouring with rain and it was very cold. Dad, Grandad and I had to stop a few times because we had to eat or drink. At one point I had to go toilet with Dad while Grandad made his way up. After awhile we caught up with him. Once we were at the top it was annoying because it was foggy and that meant we couldn't see the view. On the way down I started crying because my fingers were so sore that they hurt bad but I got over it after a while. After walking down the mountain I felt proud of myself.

Activity 3: Hidden Figures

8 comments:

  1. Hello Johanna,

    My name is Caitlyn and over the next few weeks I'll be reading and commenting on Your blog as part of the Summer Learning Journey.

    Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity. Wow, You did overcome a challenge. Was that the first time that You have walked up Mount French? I haven't done it before. Is it steep? How long did it take You?

    Keep up the good work Johanna,

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlyn
    Yes that was my first time walking up Mt French.
    Yer I think it was a bit steep I can't really remeber.
    It tookme a whole day to get up and down.
    I will enjoy haveing you to comment on my blog
    Thanks for commenting
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johanna
    What level dd you get up to on this coding site. I like how you have added the 4 cubes spelling out code.
    Keep up the great work
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly
    I have done coding before I went really far but then I stoped but I don't know what level I was on.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanna
      I think there is 10 levels so you must of got to about 8 or something.
      Molly

      Delete
    2. Hi Molly
      I got up to a part were you do codeing on minecraft and I had nealy finshed it.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog Molly
      Johanna

      Delete
    3. Hi Johanna
      Well done, your welcome
      Molly

      Delete
  5. Hi Johanna,

    Fantastic effort with this post! Well done :)

    With regards to activity one: I am impressed with your description of what you see in this painting. I also noticed that both sides of the painting are the same, except one side is dark and one side is light. I like that you have noticed both sides have opposite pictures and colours.

    Activity three: It is awesome to see you have had a go using code.org. I know you have used scratch before too. Did you find them quite similar to use?

    Keep up the great work! Until next time…

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.