Sunday, December 22, 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1/ Day 1

Day 1: EXPLORING THE WORLD

List of 10 Foods to take with me on a Big Canoe.
  1. Apples
  2. Bread
  3. Bars 
  4. Carrots
  5. Cashews
  6. Chips
  7. Cookies
  8. Meat 
  9. Sandwiches
  10. Nuts
Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa 
Dad's side of the family comes from The Netherlands. Mum’s side comes
from South Africa and NZ. We speak English but my great Grandma and Great
Oma can speak Dutch.

Activity 3: Scaling New Heights

I am interested in SPCA for charity. SPCA helps protect over 40,000 animals in
New Zealand every year. Animals who are sick, injured, abused or simply
abandoned.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna

    Welcome back to the Summer Learning Journey. It is really great that you have started your activities for this year. You have made a great start with your list of items that you would take on your voyage.
    You have got lots of great things on your list. The only thing that I would add to your list would be water. As you would need lots of water to drink and also to cook anything with.

    It is great that you have chosen the SPCA to talk about for your charity. They do a really awesome job caring for all of the animals. Do you have any pets at your house?
    I have a dog, two cats and a goat. Our cat that we got last year came from the SPCA. It is really great to be able to help by re homing an animal that needs it.

    Keep up the great work Johanna. We are looking forward to reading your work over the summer.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie
    Yes I should of listed down water cause waters good for you.
    Yes I do have pets I have 3 dogs 2 cats and a ginea pig which is my sisters.
    I am far behined every one else if your proble wondering. Because after I came back from holiday with my family the internet box blew up and I have to do it on the fram at the cow shed.
    Have a good holiday
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.